With over 30 years in the legal industry, our Court Reporting Team understands the two most important requirements for success in transcription services. First, always send the most highly trained and professional court reporters, who are also well-versed in both the vernacular of the specific court reporting assignment and the use of cutting edge technology. Second, provide unmatched accuracy, fast turnaround times, and easy access to the finished product.
Multiple Delivery Formats and State of the Art Technology
Whether deposition testimony will be a critical piece of evidence in a massive class action lawsuit, or used to leverage a settlement in a small business dispute, ease of access and integration with other technology is key. As part of MLQ’s court reporting services, our clients receive:
- Real-time access to the transcript on your remote computer via Live Note, Bridge, and CaseViewNet.
- Access to a secure online repository with case management and document scanning.
- Videography services including live synching of testimony with digital exhibits and graphics.
- Delivery of transcripts in multiple formats, including Word, Word Perfect, PDF, E-Tran, ASCII, SBF, HTML, and RTF.
- Conference room availability.
- Conference call availability.
Competitive Rates Even for Rush Projects